Monday, April 23, 2012

Lazy Day

I guess that Jack and Lilly were totally worn out.
I don't know how my kids can always sleep in such weird positions


I like to think that most of the time I "have it together"  the reality is that most of the time I don't.
Lilly waking up for her nap with greasy hair and no pants on.
I still thought she was so cute! Ella and Jack weren't good about sleeping in their crib, so having a baby who is, is quite different. I love going to get her from a nap and find her standing up holding the side of the crib, waiting for me.
Ok, I had to comb her hair a little and add a bow for a couple more pictures.
I love that very last one. Hehehe!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Looks like she is working on removing paint for you. HA!!! those cute litte teeth :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...