Sunday, September 11, 2011

Last of the summer days

A couple of weeks ago Ryan and I decided to take the kids out to the splash pad just one more time this summer.
With the new baby on it's way and so much going on I figured we needed to do one more fun summer thing.
Of course Lisa met us there too!
These sweet boys. I know I've said it before. They are so much more like cousins then friends. They will never know life without each other!
The girls having a little picnic. Trying to avoid the little boys.
Jack wanted me to take some pictures of his HUGE muscles!
Of course then so did Preston!
Summer is almost over.
Last week while dropping Ella off at school one morning she made it about five feet from the car before running back to see if there happened to be a jacket in the car. She was COLD.
Oh boy, before we know it snow will be on the ground!
I am glad that we were able to have so much fun this summer and really enjoy it.
The best thing about the end of the summer- BABY IS COMING SOON!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...