Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday Surprise



(Brielle got to tag along too!!)

Two weeks ago I was running errands and trying to clean the house.
Ryan came downstairs and told me that someone from the Relief Society had called and wanted to come over and meet with me later that night.
I thought that rather odd, seeing as they had already come to see me just the week before.
So I continued to clean the house.
Ryan was so nice and offered to help me do whatever I needed him to do and that I should go upstairs and get ready.
I told him that with everything I had going on, they would understand me being in sweats.
Looking back, I maybe should have taken him up on his offer!!
The time came for the ladies to come over, but when I answered the front door it wasn't anyone from church, it was Lisa and Kim!
They had come to take me out for my birthday!!
I was SO SURPRISED!!
They were nice enough to give me a few minutes to try and clean myself up and change out of those sweats!
Lisa, Kim, Sami and I met up with Tiffany at Olive Garden for some yummy dinner and then to a movie.
It was SUCH a fun night! Exactly what I needed!
Thank you for all of the wonderful gifts and cards!!!
You guys all know me too well!!!
Love you girls!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I am so glad we could all get together. I feel like ever since you have moved back to Utah it has been hard to get together. The more kids the more stress. I am so glad we got together early for your Birthday!

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday Rachel! I am glad you are posting:)You must be doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...