Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sleepy.......

The past couple of weeks have been so crazy around here.
Jack has suffered, not going to bed on time really messes him up. That and he's started not wanting to take naps anymore.
He's fallen asleep in some funny positions lately.
Like listening to Ella's MP3 player.
Tiff pointed out how funny it is that his toes are sticking out of his jammies! I can't ever buy bunny bags anymore because this is always what happens! Although I have no idea how
This picture does not to him justice, he was seriously about to fall off the bed!
One wiggle and he would be on the floor
Silly boy

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Love that his toes are poking out of his pj's ....they don't last long with monkey climbers. Alivia has 2 pair like that now.

Out of all my sleeping pictures I have NONE of my girls have ever fallen asleep in the ways that Jack does...holy cow that kid can sleep anywhere!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...