Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hair Cuts

Last Sunday after church Jack came down stairs (smelling very strongly of hair spray) to show me how he had styled his hair. Something he likes to do several times a day
Except this time as he got closer I saw that there was a HUGE chunk of hair missing..
right in front!!!
We went up stairs and found my sewing scissors (from way up on a shelf in the laundry room!) and a pile of his hair on the kids bathroom floor!
I am so happy that he didn't cut anything else, those scissors are sharp!
We got the buzzers out and told him we had to shave all his hair off!
That was more then enough of a punishment for him
He hates the buzzers!
We also talked about how only Lisa and I are allowed to cut hair around here!!

He was still very sad that I had to use buzzers all over his head
he also told me over and over that he doesn't like his new hair cut
I hope that means that he will never do anything like this again!
I loathed the hair cut at first too, but I guess I'm getting used to it
Now every morning he comes in and tells me "Look Mom, it grew! My hair is longer today!"
Good thing hair grows and quickly!
Mary and Jack
(Pre-haircut!)
This is what out weekends look like around here
Thank you for documenting it for us Kevin
I also wanted to document
In the evening...........and...............the next morning
I do not know how Jack makes such a huge mess of his room!!
Seriously!? How do I stop him from doing this.. everyday!!!??

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Dang kids and scissors! He's such a cutie even with a buzz cut. :) Love the messy room. LOL.

Tiffany Robinson said...

Had to happen sometime, that little monkey he can climb.

I don't know how he has that much energy to do all of that mess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...