Thursday, March 3, 2011

The last days of February

I swear I felt like it was crazy busy all week, but can't really think of anything we really did.
Just regular life I guess.
Things are becoming a lot more routine and normal being here in Utah.
(Jack is asking a lot less to go back to "the house with the pool" so that's good!)
The other night I was upstairs when I heard some weird noises coming from the kitchen.
Jack had pulled his bike into the house from the garage and was "fixin" it.
He had some tools.. including a hammer and a flash light.
I love his look of frustration and concentration.
I am not sure if he ever fixed the bike, or what was even wrong with the bike in the first place.
I love having a little boy!
Ella is really good at the computer and she loves being on it.
We have had to set strict time amounts for her, or she would play on the computer all day.
Jack likes to watch her play too, or watch a movie.
*
It's starting to feel almost spring like here!
I know, I know... It's barley the first of March and Utah is known to have snow in APRIL!
But I think that I'm actually getting ready for spring now. Ready for parades, BBQ's and playing at the park! Lots of fun things happening this summer!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I miss that cute little Mr. fix it! He's so cute! Grace is the same as Ella. Darn computer games. Haha. Miss you like always. Loves...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...