Wednesday, January 6, 2010

a mother of a toddler


It's nothing new to know that Jack's a naughty little boy
However, as he IS now 2 we have implemented
TIME OUT
It's working well
{Knock on wood!}
He's been very good about staying where we put him, with his nose in the corner until we tell him he can come out. Which isn't very long. Maybe 15 seconds. It's just to hard to be mean
I think it's so sweet, the picture of his little chubby cheeks pressed to the wall, straining his eye's to see what I'm doing
Grandma made me take the pictures, I promise
She thinks it too hard to be mean too and it's too funny
So far he's being a much better little man mostly only having to use time out as a threat
*
He's started to not want to take NAPS this week!
He needs one, but doesn't want one
It's a problem
Although he is in bed, HIS bed
and it's only 8:30
I think that's a record for him
Maybe it isn't a bad idea
No, it is, I need his to nap too
that's when I do my work that can't be done while he's around
Like ironing and mopping
Some "lost" pictures over the holidays
The kids love watching movies in Grandma and Grandpa's movie room!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Poor baby Jack !!! Do I need to call Family Services? If you ever need a break, please just send Jack-Jack COD to 2169 Hwy 310, Lovell, WY. We would LOVE to rescue that sweet, innocent little boy.
Hugs..

Tiffany Robinson said...

GOOD JOB!! I am so PROUD!

Andrea said...

I can so relate. I think that we all feel this way more than we'd like to admit when we have a toddler.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...