Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Family Night

The other night for family night we decided the weather was just too nice {a blissful 68 degrees} we had to go to the park!
We brought along the kids scooter and Quad
Ella's getting so good on her scooter and so fast!
Jack enjoyed eating cookies
Ryan and I did a cross word puzzle
It was wonderful to just lay outside


Had to play a little soccer!
{I hate how the grass is so nasty brown all winter}


Then off to the pond to feel the ducks




As I was busy fiddling with my camera I suddenly heard a huge SPLASH!
I didn't have to look up to know what had happened
Ella fell in the pond
That poor child
We had to go right home and change her clothes
It was getting pretty dark anyways
then it was off to Olive Garden for dinner!
Thanks Mom and Dad!
A perfect family home evening!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thanks for taking the pictures of the kids. They are wonderful and I love them sooooo much.
grandma bailey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...