Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Ryan


29 Reason's why I love Ryan
1. He's still just a big kid
2. He always holds my hand when he's driving in the car
3. We can look at each other from across the room and know what the other person is thinking
4. He is forgiving
5. He always goes shopping with me, even when I know he would rather be doing something else
6. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and of Jesus Christ
7. He loves to drink milk
8. He's my best friend
9. He will always order what I like at a restaurant, so if I don't like what I got he will trade
10. He still makes my heart skip a beat
11. He wants to be someone important, especially to his children
12. He's always the life of that party
13. He never hangs up the phone before saying he loves me, even if we only talk for a second
14. He makes me feel safe
15. He's so sexy
16. He will change the chanel if the movie is to scary
17. He always puts me and the kids before himself
18. He loves to slow dance
19. He will always stand up for me
20. He is passionate
21. He is SO Smart
22. He is a great driver, I never worry when he's behind the wheel
23. He is the one of the hardest working guys I know
24. He will call me several times a day, just to check in
25. He loves his family more then anything else in the world
26. He sings to me, everyday
27. He wants me to have everything I've ever wanted
28. He can fix anything- cars, jewelry, any home project
29. I'm still excited when he comes home from work
Happy Birthday Ryan
I'm so glad that 29 years ago today you were born
{we are almost in our.... 30's!}
I love you more and more everyday
xoxoxoxox
Rachel

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...