Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas is Coming







The day after Halloween Ella asked me if we could put up the Christmas tree, for me that would have been fine- but Ryan said we had to wait until after Thanksgiving.
So, the day after Thanksgiving Ella came to me and said, it's after Thanksgiving and I want to put up the tree now.
After two hours of digging through the storage unit, we finally found about half the Christmas stuff. I wasn't going to keep looking for the other half.
The kids really enjoyed setting it up and decorating it. Even Jack had a lot of fun and was very gentle with all of the ornaments.
Is it sad though, that after the kids went to sleep I took it all apart and put it back together?
Those were tester presents, to see if Jack could stay away from them.
He couldn't.
Two mornings ago I walked down stairs to find wrapping paper everywhere.
I'm sure he was disapointed that they were empty.
Now there is nothing under the tree. I guess that will make Christmas morning that much more special.
The start of the holidays season!
I love Christmas time!

2 comments:

mom said...

Your tree looks great. I used to have to "edit" our trees too.

Tiffany Robinson said...

I love it...so BEAUTIFUL come to utah and do mine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...