Wednesday, December 2, 2009

7 years ago

We look so young..... and thin!
7 years ago I married my sweetheart!
There was nothing I had ever wanted as badly as to marry Ryan.
He's the love of my life!
A lot has happened in these past 7 years and I'm so glad that through everything Ryan was always there, holding my hand.
He's my best friend and I don't know what I would do without him.
He is such a good husband to me, he works so hard and takes such good care of me.
I'm so lucky and I know it!
I love you Ryan!
Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy anniversary friends! You are a great couple. Love you guys!

Jackson Family said...

Happy anniversary!

Karla Lewis said...

WOW! 7 years!! It has flown by!
Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

Aggieland Mom said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad I was there 7 years ago!!

GRADYBUG DESIGNS said...

Congrats!! So fun to look back through old pictures! I hope you had fun and celebrated! I don't know how you keep up on your blog so well, ugh......I'm so behind, oh well!

The Bullards said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years - that is so awesome!

Kathy said...

Truly "Barbie & Ken". I think Ryan looks pretty "hot". I still think he must have an amazing singing voice. You are both beautiful people and we appreciate the love and kindness you show to our AZ family.
Hugs...

The Scott Family said...

I think it is something about having the name "Ryan'" they all seem to be great husbands!!! Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...