Monday, December 21, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

Alright, well after seeing how much fun my little sister Mary and little brother Jacob had when they threw an ugly sweater party, I knew that I needed to throw one too!
It was SO MUCH FUN!
We have the best friends! They really got into it!
We played some games and ate lots of treats!
Justin won for the ugliest sweater! All of those sequined bows were blinding!
Also Ryan Scotts hair cut was pretty dang funny and their white elephant gift, which I can't relate, as I opened it, I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing so hard, seriously!
{ Are these pictures exactly the same? No. Can you see the difference? }
You guys are awesome! Thanks everyone for coming!!!!
Until next year.................

2 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I am so jeoulous....I miss our friend parties!! :(

Katrina said...

Thanks Rachel & Ryan for sooo much fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...