Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas is almost here......


Ella's last day of school was on Friday. The start of Christmas Vacation!!
*
We had a great sacrament meeting this past Sunday. My favorite Sunday of all the year!
{Although Easter is a close second!}
I love hearing the music and feeling the true spirit of Christmas.
Ella got up to sing with all of the other primary children.
I asked her "sing really loud so I can hear you!".
She did NOT disappoint and even gave me a big thumbs up when they finished!
Jack watched her without ever taking his eye's off of her. Blowing her kisses and waving!
What special little babies I have!
*
Today the boys were taking a nap together, seems like they do that a lot together.
Ella and I ran to the grocery store to get some much needed pumpkin pie supplies.
The next couple of days will be spent baking and spending time together as a family.
*
I am looking forward to Christmas morning this year maybe more then any other in a long time. In fact I feel giddy just thinking about it!
I can't wait to see the look on these kids faces when they come down the stairs.
I have such wonderful, wonderful memories of my childhood at Christmas and I hope that I'm able to bring that same joy to my kids!
Merry Christmas everyone!
P.S.
My mom has put together a Christmas blog!
Instead of a letter with her Christmas card that would have only a couple pictures a blog can share so much more information and pictures of everyone!
If you interested in checking it out, go HERE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...