Friday, June 17, 2016

Orr Cousins Come to Stay

I was so happy that when Jamie and Daniel planned a trip to Europe they decided to have the kids come here to Utah! Between Grandma, Grandpa and me- I think the kids all had a great time!
One of the first night here we took them to the neighborhood carnival!


 That cheesy grin kills me!





Lilly is so brave!







 Chubby Eleanora. It took a little while for her to warm up to me, but I'm sure glad she did. 

Love those chubby baby legs!




After church we all went up the canyon.
This video of Lila is maybe one of my favorite videos ever!
I'm so glad I was able to document her doing this!




 Mom thought it would be a good idea to get each of Jamie's kids a pass to some of the local fun things our family does. I'm so glad she did!

 It might be pretty hot out.. but I'm not getting wet. Grandpa is relentless.. even with the children.



Again.. cutest thing ever!



Saw the movie "Angry Birds' with more cousin. Worst movie I've ever seen.. ever.


 The highlight of summer is always going to "Seven Peaks" in Provo!





 This baby loved the water!
Love her little yellow polka dot bikini!





These two crack me up! They are only a couple of months apart in age and got along so well.









 We played at the park, we made pizza and cookies, we watched movies and all of the kids spent hours playing with toys in the basement.We also spent quite a few afternoons playing water games outside. These kids are fearless.. unless the water is too cold.










 And just like that the two weeks were almost over.
The girls thought it was fun to have matching shirts. We got some for Jack and Benny too.
One last stop before the kids go back home... ice cream and Trafalga one last time!


Booboo loved this ride! It was crazy to see such a little girl putting her hands up!











 I sure do love these kids. I was so happy to spend so much time with them and get to know them better. I wish that we were able to see that more.
Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...