Friday, February 13, 2015

First of February

On our way to my cousin's baby blessing and these girls were just too cute!

Matching Valentines day shirts, yes please!
(Thanks Sami!)
Happy Birthday to my baby brother!
I remember when you were born so well.. especially since I was there.. 


Sometimes when we stop by Grandpa's house he gives all of the kids ice cream.
That's what Grandpa's are for!

This is what y Saturday nights look like these days.. and I couldn't be happier about it.
Before I know it, these days will be over.




Sweet baby Rosie was blessed this weekend. We drove up for her special day.
It was a beautiful blessing by her Daddy. I'm so happy for Bizzy and Tyler, they have such a wonderful family.
Jack loved playing with his cousins

After working hard all afternoon Ryan brought me some lunch :)

In honor or what would have been my Mother-in-law Sandy's 66th birthday we all enjoyed some chocolate!
She always had these in a bowl on her counter. It's weird to think she's been gone for almost three years. 

Ella loves activity days! She was extra excited when they said they were having a Daddy- daughter date!


They made this frame together! I'm so grateful for these two!

Sometimes she just wants me to take a picture of her.

At over 18 months old.. THIS is still something we are having to deal with.....
Lila LOVES birds! Every time she sees one she screams and wants to go and see it!

One afternoon while running errands with Grandma we stopped by the pet store. She couldn't have been happier!


 
Sarah, Liam and Anderson came to visit!! Anders can sometimes be shy, so I was thrilled when he cuddled up to me and fell asleep :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...