Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Nesting.....

Over the past week since we got home from St. George I have been overcome with such a need to get things around here cleaned up and organized!!
I don't understand nesting.
I should not over exert myself by lifting boxes and standing in a hot garage all day.
And yet, I can't help it. I am SICK of all our junk.
We sure have collected a lot of it over these past 10 years.
When we moved into this new house there was not enough room for all of our furniture, so it's all been sitting in our garage for the past few months. Time to let it all go.
After 4 straight days of cleaning out every closet and drawer Lisa and I had a garage sale.
It went well, except for when the sprinklers turned on and got everything wet!! Oops!
The girls have both wanted to have a lemonade stand all summer.
Ella was so excited and woke up before 6am to get everything set up.
They made $28.00!!!!
The kids were so funny, they made SURE everyone knew they were selling lemonade.
Jack helped too. He stood and yelled "MONEY!" "Give me your money!"
I guess it worked though. Or maybe people paid them to go away.
Either way, the kids were happy.
Next I'm going to attempt to paint my crib, okay, have Ryan paint the crib. I will make some blankets and a cover for my new car seat.
Only 6 weeks and 5 days to go!!!
(If anyone is interested in a couch sectional or a dinning room table let me know!)


1 comment:

lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...