Sunday, July 3, 2011

Car's 2

A couple of days ago Ryan and I thought it would be fun to take the kids to a movie- why not a drive-in movie!? The closest one is up in West Valley. So we packed up the kids and drove up.
Jack hasn't done many fun things that are just about him lately.
There has been a lot going on with Ella-
her birthday, trips and cheer!
So we thought it would be fun to take him to the movie he's been dying to see- Car's 2!
Ryan said that if we were going to a drive-in we HAD to get KFC!
Paige, Lisa and Brielle came along too!
We learned a good lesson.
We knew we needed to be early to get a good parking spot, but next time we'll have to get there even earlier then we had thought.
We couldn't see all that good.
Lisa and I sat in our camping chairs and chatted most of the movie
It must have been a really good part!
How perfect-
There was a toy story movie short before Car's started!
The boys
I had Ryan take a picture of me- to show how HUGE I already am!!
Only 10 more weeks to go!!
Ella sat on top of the car and didn't make a sound the entire movie.
Jack and Paige each took little turns up there too.
After Car's was over we all laid down in the back of the car to watch the new pirates movie, but the only one who stayed awake to watch the whole thing was Ryan.
I have so many fond memories of going to drive-in movies with my family when I was little and now my kids will too!
I can't wait to go again!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! YOUR BELLY IS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO CUTE! You look so good! You are all belly, Rachel! Fun times at the movies! Cute kids. Miss you like crazy. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...