Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A fun day......

A couple of mornings ago and we were getting Ella ready to head out the door to school, when SHE requested that we take some pictures of her. She said she had been practising her picture smile.

Later that same afternoon we got out all of the Halloween decoration boxes!!!


And played around with some of the old costumes!




Ella wanted me to make her look like a cat!
What a silly girl I have!
She had so much for being cat-woman all afternoon

After dinner we made some Halloween sugar cookies!


Yummy! It's making sugar cookies that for me starts the holiday season!
I already have many ideas and plans for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
I LOVE the holidays!

Jack would have rolled out cookies all night if I would have let him!
He had soooo much fun!


Tasted so good too!

Before we knew it, it was very late.
I went to tuck Ella into bed.
I was gone 5 minutes.
THIS is what I came downstairs to....

What a stinker!

2 comments:

Our fun family said...

oh boy! thats a fun mess! though the cookies look so yummy! I want some!

Jackson Family said...

you have cute kids! I LOVE the pictures of ella and love that she practiced her picture smile! LOL Jack looks like he keeps you going it makes me a bit nervous for the years ahead of me lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...