Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Break Begins

This whole week was Ella's fall break
See in Arizona they start the school year so early.. like the first day in August!
So the trade off is that we get some fun breaks throughout the year
*
I am a LAME Mom...
We almost wasted the whole week doing... nothing
Lame.
Although staying in our PJ's all day and eating cake for breakfast is pretty much all Ella really wanted to do anyways
(Although I REALLY stepped up my game later in the week, more pictures from that to come)
Okay, Jack was almost fully potty trained.. seriously
Then we went to Utah
And now he will not EVER use the potty
AHHHH!
We have been trying everything to get him to go....
We hoped this would be a good motivation for him

Only time will tell.......


Yeah... more pictures of Jack being lazy...
watching some cartoons in my bed at 2pm
Still unmade

THIS gave me the motivation to get off my bottom and get these kids out of the house
and off making memories!

No more wasting away in front of THAT.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...