Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sarah's Here.. part one

My sister Sarah came for a visit with baby Liam!
I love it when they get to come and stay!
(Next time Mr. K, Ethan and Matthew HAVE to come too!)
While here we've just been hanging out, watching movies, EATING, shopping, more hanging out, more movie watching, more EATING and more shopping. ALL my favorite things to do!
Little fatty here (aka Liam) was acting like he needed some baby food.
How fun to have him eat real food for the first time at Aunt Rachies house!
He really liked it and has been eating it twice a day ever since. I swear he's even HEAVIER then when he got here! If that's possible.

I took a couple of shots of him, totally spur of the moment. I think they turned out so cute!!





Baby hungry, me!? OK, maybe.


And then he was done........

Of COURSE, they had to be twiners! Time for bed!


The next morning Jack was feeling a little jealous of Liam's photo shoot and wanted some pictures too.

OK, well maybe he had a change of heart three seconds into it and so I bribed him with TWO toaster strudel to let me take a couple of shots.

Bored!


My sweet Jack-Jack.. He's almost 3.
(I've already got his cowboy/Woody themed party ideas flowing!)
What makes me sad is that I often times will tell people "we're new to Arizona". Which totally isn't true. We've almost been here two and a half years!
Jack was the same age as Liam when we moved here.
Crazy.
From the time that we got married, we've been trying to collect furniture and decorate. Maybe try not to look like we've living in a good will showroom. (Not that there is anything wrong with good will furniture, but you know what I mean!) So it's crazy to me that we're actually UPGRADING our couch in the family room. No more sinking to the floor and not being able to pry yourself out of the black hole your bottom got lost in!
Went with the chocolate brown, almost got the cream color, but then thoughts of yogurt and greasy fries all over a cream couch made me rethink. I'm much happier with my choice of a dark color! If you're in the Phoenix Arizona area check out what my friend Amanda has, she's got some awesome deals!!
More to come of Sarah's trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...