Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sarah's Here.... Part 2


This week Sarah and I spent a lot of time shopping. We like to think of ourselves as being thrifty and good at finding the deals.
I love these glasses I got for Jack at Old Navy for .89!!
Of course we had to go to Culver's! Sarah doesn't have one in Tennessee!


LiLi loved eating the napkins!


OK, so it's already like he's got 5 lbs weights in his diaper and yet he's still always hungry!
I talked Sarah into giving him his FIRST baby food!
He LOVED it!
I love how excited he was when another bite was coming and how he would try and grab the spoon and shove it into his mouth!
I swear he weighted even more by the end of the trip!


We spent a couple of afternoons in the pool. Not that it made a huge difference in cooling off. The pools almost 90 degrees!
(I'm so ready for fall!)


So sweet! He loves his Aunt Sarah!



So creepy!


Ella loves this dolphin. She never wants anyone else to use it, she's afraid it's going to get popped. It's really hard to stay on!

Boys are weird


Jack really is becoming a great swimmer!!


Brother and sister


We live close to an airport, Jack always loves spotting the planes and always wants me to take a picture of them

Later that night, Jack was totally pooped out and just crashed right on the floor

On one of Sarah's last nights here we went and had a girls night!
(Thanks to everyone who could make it!)
It's always nice to be able to hang out with your friends and just chat
We also went and saw the movie "Switched" Cute, cute.
Thank you for coming Sarah! I hope that you had a good time here and that you can come again soon! I'll try and come and see you soon too! Love you!

3 comments:

Tiffany Robinson said...

I wish our pools were 90 degrees here. I am not ready for cold weather....it's actually just getting hot here.

Our fun family said...

ah so cute! I can't wait for you to get here! yipee!!

Sarah Reed said...

thanks so much for such a fun trip!! love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...