Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sewing Projects


I have really enjoyed sewing a lot more lately.
I always go through waves were I sew a lot.
I'll admit, I am not very good by any means, but at the same time it's something I really have become fond of doing.
I made a couple of capes from friends and family over the years and now for anyone who is interested....
Fits 2-6 year olds, reversible, machine washable.
$14.00 including shipping!
E-mail me if you want one.


Jack LOVES his!

The other thing that I'm most proud of it when I recovered Jack's {hideous} highchair cover!
I think it turned out so cute! Now I'm trying to find other things to recover!


Silly boy!

6 comments:

Karla Lewis said...

WOW, RACHEL!!! Great job!!! And the high chair cover looks awesome!

Tiffany Robinson said...

he looks so big sitting in that high chair...

Kathy said...

Rach: I love seeing the pics of the kids, however I was "floored" when I saw Jack-Jack's picture with his mouth wide open. Maybe it's the nurse in me, but his tonsils look like walnuts and his uvula is about twice the size it should be (in my opinion of course). Maybe he needs to visit the Pediatrician ???? Anyway, it's just the Mom & Grandma in me too. Jeffrey's tonsils looked just like that until he was a 4th grader when we had those darn infected things come out. Anyway, give the kids hugs for me. Hopefully Joe and I will get to AZ soon.
Thanks for absolutely everything you do for our beautiful daughter and her family. We love you Rach. Oh - and my vote is for your sister (Mary I think) to meet Kevin. He is a beautiful boy - my favorite Shumway aside from Joseph of course.
Hugs...

{Marie Long} said...

Rachel! Ella looks just like you did as a kid, that is so the Reachel I remember:)

BTW I have large tonsils and they have never givin me a problem ;)

Ashlee said...

Your capes are SO CUTE!! WE love the one you made Gavin!!!!!

Marc and Stacy said...

What a talent...I'd love to learn to sew! One day...it's on my bucket list.
Hey, I have a question, how do you get the adorable font on your blog??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...