Thursday, July 5, 2012

Fathers Day 2012

Fathers day morning the kids and I woke up early and made Ryan a big breakfast.

But by the time we got it up to him, he was already showered and dressed and ready for church!
He loved every bite. He couldn't finish it all though. In fact half way through church he started to not feel so well since had ate so much sugary syrup, juice and bacon that he had to go home. 
It's the thought that counts right!? Sorry Ry.
Before we headed out the door Ryan opened his card and presents.
Jack could hardly contain his excitement! 
The kids each got him his favorite treat, sunflower seeds and peanuts!
I got him a new fishing license and some worms!

Happy Fathers day to Ryan, my father in law- Rick and my Dad- Matt!!
You're all amazing Fathers and I love you all!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...