Sunday, November 6, 2011

Totally Random end of September

Three weeks old.
She looks so much bigger in her car seat!
Lilly's starting to take a binkie a lot better. She will NOT take a bottle.
I have had two thumb suckers already, I am going to see how it goes with binkies this time
Ryan wanted to help me take some pictures one afternoon.
I think he thought that it was easier then it really is.

The weather is getting a little cooler.
She doesn't really like hats.



The last week in September the kids had fun playing out in the rain, before coming inside to make some Halloween sugar cookies.



Jack loves holding Lilly. 
Not sure why they are both shirtless!
One evening while Sami and I were chatting Sami noticed Lilly was just laying there listening to us and sucking her passy and well, just being cute. So Sami had to take some pictures of her.
Almost a month old!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...