Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family Time

American Fork Canyon, Utah

One Sunday afternoon after church we took a family drive up into the mountains. 
Jack has never fishing before and after seeing that Ryan had a fishing pool in the garage he asked about every ten minutes when he could go fishing.
As we were getting into the car, I threw some sweaters onto the kids in hopes of getting some pictures in all of the fall leaves. Fishing was a perfect incentive for smiling nice for me.
I still can't believe that I have three kids now! They are so sweet!
I ALWAYS wanted Ella to have a sister. I'm so glad that these girls have each other.
Lilly's only two weeks old in these


Ella, Jack and Lilly
Ryan is such a good Daddy!
He loves those kids and will do anything for them. 


Finally time for some fishing!
Didn't catch anything this time.

What a beautiful place we live in!
On our way home we made one last picture stop, which I'm so glad we did
My favorite picture from the day

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...