Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Search

Last Friday was crazy hair day at school!
Ella was so excited!
She had twists, braids and LOTs of Orange hair spray!

Later that night (and after soccer practice) Ryan and I set out to get the kids some pumpkins.
A lot easier said then done.
We ended up going to 6 different stores over two hours before being able to find ANY!
I guess we waited a little too long!
(I don't ever remember places running out of pumpkins in Utah!?)
*
But we finally found some and went home to carve them!

We were lucky the ones we found were HUGE!

Jack and I worked on his pumpkin while Ella and Ryan worked on theirs!
Ryan was really happy with how his turned out!

Next trunk or treating!

1 comment:

Our fun family said...

ok that is a pretty awesome pumpkin! I have to say great job! and cute decorating your car your so festive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...