Monday, September 27, 2010

Soccer!

I also knew that my kids would play soccer at some point in their lives, with Ryan doing it the majority of his life. Ella has really learned to love it and becoming really good at it! She understands the rules and positions much better then I do.
This Saturday was her first game! Boy, it was so hot!! I was really worried for her, but she did great! She and her friend Grace are on the same team!

Number 4!

Warming up before the game. Ella has the BEST coach! He's super organized and helps the girls to learn how to really play.

Guess who's the assistant coach!?!
Hehehehehehe...
When coach asked if there was a parent who would be willing to be the assistant coach, I volunteered Ryan. :) Who would be a better assistant coach then Ryan!?
He does a great job with the girls too! Plus, I think he's having some fun too!
Ella is known for being directionally challenged. However, I've already been able to see how much soccer has been able to help her with that!





Jack loved watching. Although, I KNOW he wanted to be out on that field playing too. I'm going to have to get him onto a little team in January!
It was SO HOT! I thought that I was going to die!
Ella did so great! She almost scored several goals!



They tied one to one.
Ella was a little disappointed that she wasn't able to score a goal for her team, there's always next weekend!
GO SCORPIONS!!!







That's Ryan's Mom cheering Ella on in all of the videos. I was so glad that she and Rick were able to make it to her game!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...