Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun in the Pool

With Ryan being home more we've spent a lot more time in the pool lately.
It's been a lot of fun! Ryan's taught Jack how to swim so well! Jack loves to hold onto Ryan and swim under water. Don't they look handsome with their goggles on!?
It's so funny to watch Jack swim under water and even pick up diving rings!
All we hear all day, while not in the pool, is "Go shwimming on Dadda's back!?"
Jack also loves to count down Ready set go! Or 1, 2, 3, GO!
This morning he was talking to me and showing me how he and Daddy dive under the water.
I'm so glad he's such a good swimmer, I hope that keeps his a little more safe being around a pool. Ella, of course, really love being in the pool too! When we say, go get your swimming suit on it only takes her about 30 seconds to be ready and at the back door.
She ALWAYS canon balls in! I am going to call this "the many faces of Ryan"


Doesn't Ryan kind of look like the chubbier version of this guy!?
Hehehehehehehe!!
(He wanted me to post that)
We love Summer!


2 comments:

Ryan and Lori Jones said...

hahahaha Ryan is hilarious. And yes he does resemble that guy!

The Scott Family said...

You seriously crack me up!!!! When are we going to hang out I NEED to laugh! P.S. love all the pics Ryan looks fabulous in those googles!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...