Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Beach


Although our time at Disneyland had come to an end our vacation was not over yet!
We got to stay in the condo a couple more nights!
Ryan and I fixed a big breakfast!
Before heading out to the beach!
This is Huntington beach. It was a little chilly, to cold to really swim
Jack's first time touching the ocean!!!



Ella loved playing in the waves and collecting shells!

I LOVE the beach! I wish that we were able to go more often!


Ryan loved walking up and down the shore


Jack did not want to get wet. Too cold!

I love these pictures of our little man, shows so much of his personality!
He LOVED the sand!
He was eating it in fists full! So gross! We ended up leaving because he would not stop eating sand!


Then we went for a walk on the pier!




After the beach we went and got some hamburgers!



My super hot-sexy husband!


The waitress made funny faces for the kids

We took a dip in the condo pool, before having to say goodbye.
We had such a great time there!
Thank you Joan!!!!

The next morning, after packing up the car we decided to take a drive up to Santa Monica. As we were getting close Ryan's parents called (who were also vacationing in California, although we didn't know where) asking where we were. We were just a few steps from their hotel!
They came down and met us on the pier!

And took us out to lunch!

Jack kept throwing chips down to the birds

It was so gross! They kept walking under the table and on my feet!



Thanks Rick and Sandy!
What a coincidence that we were at the same place at the same time!

After lunch we headed down to the beach

My sweet babies!





I wish that I had been thinking more about what we were wearing to take some really nice pictures. But I was on vacation and not in photographer mode AT ALL. Next time..


Seriously... BEST VACATION EVER!
We all had so much fun! I'm so glad that we went! I'm so happy and thankful that we got to take the kids to Disneyland and the beach.
It's a trip that none of us will ever forget!
(I wish that I could say the drive home was as much fun as getting there. Nope. Ryan got pulled over for speeding and Jack threw up EVERYWHERE! Oh well.)

1 comment:

Karla Lewis said...

Well those pictures under the pier are awesome!!! I especially love the ones of Ella and Jack hugging! And the ones of you and Ryan! And the ones of the kids alone! Well I guess that is all of the pier picture! The lighting was great and everyone looks natural and relaxed. So, those things and a good camera are a recipe for an awsome picture. One worthy of print to hang on the wall!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...