Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where have I been????

So yes, we have been home from Wisconsin for a LONG TIME. I know, I know.... I've been a huge slacker! {Does anyone even read this thing anymore!?} But things around here have been pretty busy!
I have many good excuses:
Ella starts school on MONDAY! First grade. It's ALL day. No, I mean ALL day. From 8:50am until 4pm! Holy cow, that's only one hour less then Ryan works! {well, if he ever came home on time!} That's a long day for a 6 year old! I hope it all goes well. Ok, I have to stop talking about it, I'm going to break out in sobs. I'm am terrified of my baby being away from me all day!!!! Not Cool!
Jack's still naughty. While in Wisconsin he learned how to take the car key's out to the car, find the correct key, open the door get in and TURN THE CAR OVER!!!!!! No really, we all saw him do it several times. Did I already write this? Well, I'm STILL shocked over him and his abilities to get into trouble!
Also, we are moving. We gave our 30 day notice to our landlord. We are moving into a house only 7 minutes away. We have been spending every free second of our lives over at the house getting it ready. It's ALMOST done. We are NOT going to change wards or Ella's school! More on that another time.
Other then that, things are just going.... We'll see where we end up! We are just staying positive and prayerful that things will work out for our family!

3 comments:

Jackson Family said...

I still read this I love it since you are so far away and I never see you anymore! I cant believe how long Ellas school is! She will love it!

The Scott Family said...

Glad to see you are back!!! Do you remember us?? j/k We need to get together. We still want you over for a BBQ. Talk to you soon. If you need help with the move let us know!!

Kelly said...

Where are you headed? So glad you are staying in the ward!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...