Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swimming with Daddy


It is impossible to keep her hair out of her face these days. I so desperately want to cut it, however she tells me EVERYDAY, she wants to be Rapunzel and refuses even the smallest trim.
My Boys.

It has been so busy around here, I haven't had time for much, including showering, fixing dinner or dare I say, BLOGGING!?

These pictures were from the week that we got home from Wisconsin. A MONTH ago.

{We will never swim in that pool again, for many reasons, mostly because it was so nasty green! yucko!}

So things around here have mostly consisted of Sarah and Mr. K coming for a visit, Ella starting school and packing up this house! {all posts of their own coming}

Yes, you heard right, we are moving. {No, it's not back to Utah. Yet}

We are staying close. Just a few miles away.

Ella is so super excited to have her very own POOL!

I'm excited to have ALL walk in closets.

More to come.... someday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...