Monday, January 21, 2008

I know......

Thinking that it was funny that I caught her on the potty
Now thinking that that was enough and to get the heck out!




I am a mean, rotten mom. Ella is such a sweet little girl and yet I still feel the urge to take pictures of her that I'll be sure to show her high school boyfriends and embarrass her! We love to play this game where we call each other random things. People in the store think we are crazy when Ella yells that I'm as huge as a hippo and I come back that she's as stinky as a skunk. Let's just say that we love to tease each other! She loves to tell jokes and stories. She is such a good big sister. She truly is my best buddy! It makes me want to cry every time I think about her going to school this fall! She's becoming such a big girl now. I am thankful for her everyday. She brings me so much joy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...