Monday, January 21, 2008

2 Months old



Sweet baby Jack is now 2 months old! We think that he looks like an old man, only miniature. I am so sad that he's growing up so fast. Most people I would think would want there babies to grow up and be able to do more things. Ryan included. But I would love it if he was a tiny baby forever! He loves my bed, every night when I lay him on it to get ready for bed he smiles and cuddles up in the pillows. I don't have the heart to have him sleep in his uncomfortable bassinet when I know how much he loves our sheets. He ends up sleeping with us a lot. I love the way he smells in the wrinkles on the back of his neck. I'm am trying to enjoy every second with my little man. I'm so thankful that he's mine!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Ok I know that I'm totally random, but I came across your blog and realized through one of your pics that I live up the street from you! Anyways, I thought I would say Hi and your family is adorable!
Brynn Ü

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...