Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Lilly & Isla's Dance recital 2016


These girls had been looking forward to their dance recital all year long!
They couldn't wait to dance on a real stage!
I loved their costumes!
All ready for their big performance!

As we walked back stage I could tell they were starting to get nervous. Especially Lilly. 
Shes old enough to understand this might be a little intimidating.
But they both had been practicing a lot in class and at home.


They also had some things to try and distract them.

And then it was time for me to find my seat and wait for showtime!

























I wasn't sure how they would do.. especially with Isla being so little still.
But they both did great. I could tell Lilly was a little nervous, but I'm so proud of them and how well they danced. It was so adorable! I got a little chocked up. My sweet girls!

Ryan and the other kids went and got the girls flowers, it was defiantly a highlight of the day!





Their sweet teacher, Kearany is so good with them!


Grandma and Grandpa are watching Aaron and Jamie's kids while Jamie is on Europe and so Lucy got to come and watch too!


After the recital we decided to take the kids to dinner. We ended up driving past the restaurant where I worked and met Ryan. They are demolishing it soon, so I was glad we were able to go see it one more time. It was a horrible job and the food wasn't great, but it is where our love story began.



It was a great day, one I hope my girls never forget!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...