Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching up...

A couple of weeks ago my brother Samuel got married to his long time girlfriend Francesca!

You can see some pictures I took of them years ago HERE.

I'm so excited for them and their new life together!

I wish that I could have been there, but tickets were just too much..

Love you Samuel and Francesca!


.

A few week ago Ella lost another tooth!

This time she pulled it out all on her own!



The tooth fairy had been saving those slippers for an occasion such as this, it worked out perfect


Jack was taking a nap one afternoon and Ella wanted to swim.
It was nice to be outside spending time with Ella alone.


She is such a good swimmer!


I love how it looks like he has a mini mustache

Ella was so sad last year in kindergarten that almost everyone in her class got to have a little birthday party at school. Ella's birthday is the end of June, so pretty much that wont ever happen. So when it was her turn for snack this month Ryan and I {and Jack} all surprised her and brought cupcakes and a light up crown for her to have a little pre-birthday party at school!

She was very surprised and happy!

Everyone sad happy birthday to Ella!


Here is the invitation for Ella's REAL birthday party!!!

.


.
.
.
I also wanted to say happy birthday to everyone who I've missed in the last little while!
But especially to Lisa and Bethany!
Because it's their birthdays today!
Love you guys! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Tiffany Robinson said...

Avorie lost that same tooth!! SILLY JACK!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...