Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm Back

Back from vacation, where to start.......
Ella's REAL birthday! 6 years old.
Yes, I gave her cake for breakfast. If that's not ok on your birthday then when!?
This year her birthday fell on fathers day.
We drove up to Ryan's parents house to celebrate and eat MORE cake! Ryan very excited about the gift that Ella gave him. She knew he HAD to have- A transformer!
He loved it, no really, he did.
Later that night we realised that we had totally forgotten to give Ella one of her presents! The one thing that I searched for and so looked forward to giving to her, was the one that I forgot. It was also the one thing that she really wanted- a
BEAN BAG CHAIR
So she and Jack spent a lovely evening enjoying a movie.. on her new bean bag chair of course.


Had to throw this in. What a mess!

The next morning it was off to the airport! Wisconsin here we come!

Ok everyone... be prepared for a PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!

coming soon.

3 comments:

Our fun family said...

oh so cute! Our kids are getting old can you believe in just as long as ellas been alive again she will be 12! oh my gosh! Oh Jack what a mess! but look at that smile and how happy he is that makes it ok, since you got it in pictures! Cake for breakfast? I always eat cake for breakfast if there is any around! It's ok!

Tiffany Robinson said...

How fun Ella that got to celebrate her birthday in soo many ways with lots of people who love her. I can't wait to see more pics of Wisconsin.

Melissa said...

umm yeah... I am glad that was your mess to clean up! :) Ella has had more birthdays that any other 6 year old that I know!!! She is so sweet, I can tell she loves every minute of it!! Happy Birthday Ella!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...