Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

TAG....

What is his name? Ryan Rickard Bailey

How long have we been married? 5 Years and 2 months

How old is he? 27

Who eats more? I think that we eat about the same. I know that seems kind of strange from the looks of things, but we do! I might even eat more these days

Who said I love you first? I did for sure. He was such a baby and was so afraid to say it forever! No really, it took him like a year!

Who is taller? He is

Who sings better? He does! He can actually sing really well! I always tell him he needs to go on American Idol! I hate to sing, I'm terrible!

Whose temper is worse? I think that we are pretty even as far that a temper as well. It just depends on what it's about. I lose it over things like the house not being clean and he loses it over things like problems with the car

Who is smarter? We both are equal. Like I said, it just depends on what it is. He can't spell or type, but I can't memorize things or do any math!

Who mows the lawn? I do! He hasn't mowed the lawn since I was pregnant with Ella. I always do it. Except when I was pregnant with Jack, then the neighbor boy did it

Who pays the bills? I do! It gives Ryan a panic attack

Who cooks dinner? Me! Ryan fixed me tuna noodle casserole one time when we were dating, that's about it

Who drives when you are together? Ryan does.

Who is more stubborn? uh... Really, I think that we are a lot alike. I think that I might be a little more stubborn though

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me! Always!

Who has more friends? I do! He only has two friends that he sees on a regular basis

Who wears the pants in the family? Well we both do but i think he has bigger ones! (Ditto Lisa!)



I Tag- NICOLE and ASHLEE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...