Sunday, July 13, 2014

My Sisters

It is not very often that our family is all together anymore. We are all grown up with families of our own. With so many living in different states, that makes it hard.
It was fun to have all almost everyone together this weekend.
(Aaron and his family were the only ones missing)
Since it's unlikely that we will all be together again for a while Mom wanted to get a picture of all us sisters.
Like Jack doesn't get teased enough from all of his own sisters.. he has to get it from mine too ;)
These ladies share a special bond. We are sisters. I love you all.

Besties since birth right there!
I am so sad that I didn't take any pictures with my camera (Took TONS with Sami's!) of Sami's baby shower!! I can't believe it's already time for baby Gemma to come! Didn't Sami just announce her pregnancy??? Her shower was so cute, if I do say so myself ;) Now the countdown begins!
After the shower all of us girls decided we needed a girls night!
After MUCH deliberation we ended up at Olive Garden.
Nice one Sar! It was so nice being able to have an actual conversation with my sisters.
Of course after this we all went to Target. It was such a fun day. One I will not soon forget!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...