Monday, April 20, 2009

Boat Trip

This weekend we got to go and have some fun on the lake Ella, Zach and Tori



Jack chillin This was Ella's first time really being on the lake. She wasn't too scared to try out the big tube! Tori is crazy brave! Everything was great until Ella got dunked. I swear I made some of Ryan's family members deaf yelling "let go Ella!" She didn't understand that when you start to fell off just let go so you don't get dragged under. Freaked me out! She was brave and went on it a few more times after that and remembered to let go.

Jack- watching his sister. He loves her so much and wished that he could do all of the grown up kid things that she gets to do.
Ryan and Ella went together. She loves her Daddy and he loves his EllaBug.
He couldn't help it, he had to try. He fell. Hehehehehehe!


Then Ryan and Stacy. Andre didn't hold back. Ryan's shoulder is still a little sore from some of the times he was flung into the water.
I love this picture. I'm sure that Ryan doesn't think that it's the most flattering, but he's got such a genuine smile. That's my GUY!
He wanted to go alone too. I love the last picture. Just one hand and one foot.

Preparing to wake board. He wasn't sure that he would be able to do it. It's been about 6 years since he's even tried.He made it up first try and did really well, even jumped the wake several times.
(He can't help that he's just that good)

He got to take his turn driving the boat.
Ryan's brother Andre is super good at wake boarding!
THANK YOU Andre and Melissa for having us on your NICE boat. We all had a TON of fun! Ella liked just hanging on the boat!
This is what Jack and I did the whole time. Cuddled! He even fell asleep, TWICE!

My SEXY husband

Ella and Tori/ BFF's

The kiddos


Me and my stud muffin after a LONG day on the water. It was a nice day. Perfect weather. We'll have to do it again sometime. Thanks everyone for an awesome day!

8 comments:

Our fun family said...

ahh fun! I can't wait for summer to really be here so we can go out on the lake!

The Bestor Family said...

cute swimsuit! I wouldn't be caught dead in one right now!

Tiffany Robinson said...

So I am guessing you or Melissa never got out on the water. I would love to try any of that fun water stuff. I love Ella's face you can tell she had fun.

Rachel said...

Yeah, we had the babies, we never got in, neither did Sandy or Sasha. We enjoyed just hanging out on the boat!

Deb N Stu said...

It looks like fun! We are VT'ing Sunday the 26th you didn't miss it. :) I still need to call the other girls to see if we can get them this week.

Jackson Family said...

I love these pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun! We should go to Disneyland together I love it there!

AFWisconsinGal said...

I love love love those pics from the lake! what kind of camera do you have,..really? i need to get a nice one.

Oh,..and "She didn't understand that when you start to fall off just let go so you don't get dragged under". - Ella may have just learned a very important life lesson that day.

Rachel said...

I have a Nikon D80

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...